February 20, 2005

A better bitch.

I think I often reach my word quota and reach it more easily these days. Realised I use a lot of my voice for work and patience at work. Hence, not much left for my own personal activities.

So, pardon me if I am speaking lesser these days. But at least I think I'm speaking slower now. It's a good habit from work. Speak slow but calm. Makes me sounds more in control eh?

Take care, please. Do you realise that you can go on one whole evening without smoking any cigarette till Cheryl offered you? I don't see why you can't continue one lifetime without smoking.

Remember what I said. 24 hours per day - the only thing fair about life in this world. Manage it properly. Be the manager of your time, not the other way round.

We'll see you in another half year or so. I hate to say this but will miss you. And your fucking lousy sense of punctuality. Shit you.

p.s. you almost made me lose my darlings by getting us all into near-accidents. You crazy woman.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 03:16